Is your healthcare facility caught in a dilemma where you don’t have time to fully focus on patient care and you are investing too much on non-healthcare activities such as recruiting and training new staff for in-house medical transcription? This would directly affect the reputation of your healthcare establishment. Medical transcription outsourcing is the ideal option in before you. Hiring the services of a professional medical transcription company that offers a wide range of customized transcription outsourcing solutions can
- Reduce your workload
- Reduce the need to invest in additional infrastructure, equipment, and recruitment and training staff for medical transcription
- Less office space requirements for storage of patient background information, patient medical records, medical billing and other healthcare related records.
Key Features of Professional Medical Transcription Service
There are outsourcing companies that can provide you with high quality medical transcription services customized to suit your requirements. The key highlights of transcription services offered by a professional medical transcription company include
- Choice of dictation via toll-free telephone or by digital recorders
- Dedicated team of medical transcriptionists well versed in medical terminology to download and transcribe the dictation
- Short turnaround time to meet your requirements
- Three level quality assurance for top-level accuracy
- Customized transcription solutions for all medical specialties
- No long-term contract
- Technical support on a 24/7/365 basis
- Daily or weekly updates on medical reports as per you requirements
- Back-up and storage of digitized medical records with high-end security. You can access current medical records or archive reports online regardless of your location; in addition all transcripted medical files are secured with 256 bit AES encryption.
- Since every medical transcription company is compliant to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) you need not to worry about confidentiality of patient’s personal information and patient’s medical reports.
- Nowadays some transcription outsourcing companies offer few of their transcription solutions as free trail.
Choosing a reliable medical transcription company can be challenging these days as there are many transcription companies cropping up. Browse the Web, visit websites of service providers and choose a medical transcription company that can provide you with all of the above services at cost-effective rates. An established company can ensure cost savings of up to 30-40%.